I am me, just like you are you...

I am me, just like you are you... - Hi Quoters I hope you keep the spirit, If you are looking for inspirational quote, you are at the right page, find a wide variety of inspiring images, which could provide the motivation and passion for a better life..enjoy your life

Picture About I am me, just like you are you...







"I'm not perfect, I make mistakes.
I'm not always strong, sometimes I'm weak.
Sometimes I'm stubborn, sometimes I'm a push over.
I don't have all the answers, and sometimes I have a lot of questions.
Sometimes I say too much, and sometimes I don't say enough.
I am who I am...
I stand by what I believe in, and I believe in what I stand by.
I'm not perfect...I'm just me, just like you are you."
✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥¸.☆¸.✿¸.•°*”˜ƸӜƷ˜”*°•.•.¸ღ¸
✿ܓMelanie Moushigian Koulouris




Our sharing this time about I am me, just like you are you...

, Hopefully this gives strength and hope and could add to the inspiration, although only a picture, but the meaning contained quite inspiring.

You are browsing the inspiration of I am me, just like you are you... If you found this article helpful, please share it to family, friends, acquaintances or anyone else, hopefully you become a givers inspiration for the success of those around you.GOD BLESS YOU