Im sorry quotes – Apology Quotes and sayings

Im sorry quotes – Apology Quotes and sayings - Hi Quoters I hope you keep the spirit, If you are looking for inspirational quote, you are at the right page, find a wide variety of inspiring images, which could provide the motivation and passion for a better life..enjoy your life

Picture About Im sorry quotes – Apology Quotes and sayings

Hey there, did you made a mistake or something and you want to apologize about it in a sweet manner ? and are you looking for some words or quotes to say sorry to the person who matters ? then you are at the right place, we inspirational love quotes have published the best “I’m Sorry Quotes�?  or you can say “Apology quotes�? for you.

Im sorry quotes–Apology Quotes

Im sorry quotes – Apology Quotes and sayings
Im sorry quotes – Apology Quotes and sayings

One of the hardest things you may ever have to do in life is deliver an apology. Many people say “I’m sorry�? thoughtlessly and heedlessly because they want to move on or have their own way.

“I am sorry for being a nag and continuously telling you what to do. It’s just that I’m uber protective when it comes to you. Sorry.�?
It takes a strong person to say sorry, and an ever stronger person to forgive.
“Accept everything about yourself – I mean everything, You are you and that is the beginning and the end – no apologies, no regrets.�? - Henry Kissinger
“When you realize you’ve made a mistake, make amends immediately. It’s easier to eat crow while it’s still warm.�? - Dan Heist
Take your time. Don’t worry. I’ll wait forever, if that is what it’ll take for you to forgive me. I love you.
“An apology? Bah! Disgusting! Cowardly! Beneath the dignity of any gentleman, however wrong he might be.�? - Steve Martin
Forgiving is not forgetting. It's letting go of the hurt. - Kathy
Apology Quotes and sayings
Apology Quotes and sayings

“An apology can be a wonderful thing so long as it is infrequent and from the heart. However, beware of the person who justifies bad behavior with apologies. For them it is a means to an end, and quite often at your expense.�? - Gary Hopkins
“Never apologize for having high standards. People who really want to be in your life will rise up to meet them.�? - Suman Rai
Although I may have a hot temper, it is not hotter than you. Please, please, please forgive me.
My heart has been leaking and bleeding since the day I hurt you. Please plug the holes with your forgiveness. I am sorry.
The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. - Gandhi
“Pride and ego makes a mockery of an apology. Humility wins forgiveness without question…so break ‘yo’self’!�?– T. F. Hodge
“An apology is a lovely perfume; it can transform the clumsiest moment into a gracious gift.�? – Margaret Lee Runbeck
Im sorry quotes – Apology Quotes
Im sorry quotes – Apology Quotes

With a bruised heart and a deflated ego, with sad soul and a head hung low. I apologize to you unconditionally, baby I am really very sorry. I love you.
Right now, I feel bad because I made you so unbelievably sad. Tears of sorrow cross my face as I wish that I could take your place. Forgive me, my love.
I Am Sorry for the pain I caused you, I feel so bad. ~ Gabor Timis
I am sorry for being jealous. It’s just that I’m afraid of losing the best thing to have ever happened to me.
An apology is the superglue of life. It can repair just about anything. ~ Lynn Johnston
If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed. - Albert Einstein
I'm sorry if you don't like me. But the truth is, I don't plan on changing for anybody. ~ Gabor Timis
Apology Quotes

I trust fate and I believe in love, which is why I know you’ll accept my apology. I’m sorry.
Being sorry is the highest act of selfishness, seeing value only after discarding it. ~ Unknown
I’m not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt people. But when I say sorry, I mean it.
I have shown you what an idiot I can be by making that mistake. Now it is your turn to show me what a darling you can be by giving your anger a break. I am sorry.
"I'm Sorry" doesn't automatically fix everything. Apologies can't fix a broken heart. ~ Gabor Timis
“In this life, when you deny someone an apology, you will remember it at time you beg forgiveness..�? – Toba Beta
Apologizing does not always mean that you’re wrong and the other person is right. It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.
I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care. I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do. I'm sorry I just can't help myself, I fell in love with you. ~ Anonymous
The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naΓƒ¯ve forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.
“Would ‘sorry’ have made any difference? Does it ever? It’s just a word. One word against a thousand actions.�? – Sarah Ockler
A simple apology could fix a friendship that shouldn’t have ended in the first place. Don’t let your ego stop you from doing what’s right.
I have learned that sometimes "sorry" is not enough. Sometimes you actually have to change. - Claire London
I have made terrible mistakes that have hurt the people that I cared about the most, and I am terribly sorry. I am deeply ashamed of my terrible judgment and my actions. - Anthony Weiner
Fools say sorry wise men will prove they are sorry.
If you're going to do something tonight that you'll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late. - Henny Youngman
Did you like this awesome collection of quotes then feel free to share it with your friends and family!



Our sharing this time about Im sorry quotes – Apology Quotes and sayings

, Hopefully this gives strength and hope and could add to the inspiration, although only a picture, but the meaning contained quite inspiring.

You are browsing the inspiration of Im sorry quotes – Apology Quotes and sayings If you found this article helpful, please share it to family, friends, acquaintances or anyone else, hopefully you become a givers inspiration for the success of those around you.GOD BLESS YOU