Top # 100+ Happy Valentines Day Quotes

Top # 100+ Happy Valentines Day Quotes - Hi Quoters I hope you keep the spirit, If you are looking for inspirational quote, you are at the right page, find a wide variety of inspiring images, which could provide the motivation and passion for a better life..enjoy your life

Picture About Top # 100+ Happy Valentines Day Quotes

Happy Valentines Day Quotes : Its valentines day, Most of the people are spending time with the love of his/her life and may be you are here to get some words or valentines day quotes for your love. If you want the best happy valentines day quotes then you are at the right place. we inspirational love quotes have published the best Happy Valentines Day Quotes for you.

Top 100+ Happy Valentines Day Quotes

Top 100+ Happy Valentines Day Quotes
Top 100+ Happy Valentines Day Quotes



All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt. - Charles M. Schulz
The greatest thing you will ever learn in this world is to love and to be loved in return. Thank you honey for coming into my life. Happy Valentine’s Day! I love you!
“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. — A. A. Milne�?

The Best 50+ { love life quotes }

"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind." -- Shakespeare
Love might be one of the most misunderstood feelings in this world. Yet, it weakens the brain, causes the cheeks to glow, eyes to sparkle and blood pressure to rise. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Happy Valentines Day Quotes
Happy Valentines Day Quotes

“The love of a wonderful woman like you has made me the richest man in the world. You are greatly treasured and I love you! Happy Valentine's Day!�?

Top # 50+ Famous Love Quotes

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." - Aristotle
“If you were a Transformer, you’d be Optimus FINE.�?
I know I have fallen in love so many times… yet, it is always with the same person, and that is you! Happy Valentine’s Day!
Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine! ~Thomas Hood

Top # 30+ Quotes About Life and Love

“Happy Valentine's Day to the most beautiful woman in my life. May you always know how important you are to me. My life would be nothing without you to share it with.�?
“On a scale of one to 10, I’d give you a nine—and I’m the one you need!�?
Valentines Day Quotes
Valentines Day Quotes

I may not be able to express how special you are to me, I may not be able to spend time with you coz I’m busy, but please know that you are always in my heart and I love you to infinity and beyond. Happy Valentine’s Day!

Top # 50+ True Love Quotes For Her and Him

I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. – Roy Croft
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind." - William Shakespeare
“Good thing I brought my library card, because I’m checkin’ you out.�?
“My sweet Valentine, I promise to behave like a perfect gentleman this year and make sure to give you all you want on this special day, today it's all about us and our love for each other. I love you! Happy Valentine's Day!�?

Top # 100+ Sad Love Quotes

Doubt thou the stars are fire, Doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, But never doubt I love. -William Shakespeare
“Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I skinned my knee when I fell for you.�?
Valentines Day Love Quotes
Valentines Day Love Quotes

If you live to a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. – Winnie the Pooh
"Let us always meet each other with a smile, for a smile is the beginning of love." - Mother Theresa

Top # 50+ Cute Love Quotes For Him And Her

Many are the starrs I see, but in my eye no starr like thee. ~English saying used on poesy rings
"I am weird, you are weird. Everyone in this world is weird. One day, two people come together in mutual weirdness and fall in love." - Dr Seuss
Happy Valentines Day Love Quotes
Happy Valentines Day Love Quotes

It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together … and I knew it. – Tom Hanks, Sleepless In Seattle
This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet.

Top # 50+ Loving You Quotes

“What a lover’s heart knows let no man’s brain dispute.�?  ― Aberjhani, Visions of a Skylark Dressed in Black
As busy as we might get, we must remind each other that we are still sweethearts and that will remain forever. Now that it is Valentine’s Day, allow me to express how happy I am to have you in my life, I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Best Happy Valentines Day Love Quotes Messages
Best Happy Valentines Day Love Quotes Messages

Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction. ~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Wind, Sand, and Stars, 1939
Young love is a flame; very pretty, often very hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. The love of the older and disciplined heart is as coals, deep-burning, unquenchable.- Henry Ward Beecher

The Best # 100+ Love Quotes

I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. - Emma Goldman
The day we met is a day I will never ever forget. I have never been so happy since they day I found you. Happy Valentine’s Day my love!
I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. — Rita Rudner
Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward in the same direction.- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Top 100+ Inspirational Love Quotes For Him and Her

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. ~Albert Einstein
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.-Helen Keller
I consider myself the luckiest person on Earth it’s because I own the most precious jewel in the whole universe, and that is you, my love. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another. - Thomas Merton

Top 50+ Cute Love Quotes For Her From Heart

Look, if you ever just wanna get out… just do anything, just… I’ll wait for your call. And just so you know, I’m not looking for “a thing�? right now. I’m just flirting in good faith. – P.S. I Love You
Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Everything is, everything exists, only because I love.- Leo Tolstoy
I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon. ~Author Unknown

Top 50+ Short Love Quotes For Him

I have learned not to worry about love; but to honor its coming with all my heart.- Alice Walker
For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. - Judy Garland
Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. ~Author Unknown

Top 40+ Love Quotes and Sayings For FB and Whats APP

You are always new, the last of your kisses was ever the sweetest. - John Keats

Did you like this awesome collection of  Happy Valentines day Quotes ? then feel free to share it :)



Our sharing this time about Top # 100+ Happy Valentines Day Quotes

, Hopefully this gives strength and hope and could add to the inspiration, although only a picture, but the meaning contained quite inspiring.

You are browsing the inspiration of Top # 100+ Happy Valentines Day Quotes If you found this article helpful, please share it to family, friends, acquaintances or anyone else, hopefully you become a givers inspiration for the success of those around you.GOD BLESS YOU