#30+ Short and Sweet Happy Mother's Day 2016 Poems to Make Her Feel Loved

#30+ Short and Sweet Happy Mother's Day 2016 Poems to Make Her Feel Loved - Hi Quoters I hope you keep the spirit, If you are looking for inspirational quote, you are at the right page, find a wide variety of inspiring images, which could provide the motivation and passion for a better life..enjoy your life

Picture About #30+ Short and Sweet Happy Mother's Day 2016 Poems to Make Her Feel Loved

Happy Mother's Day poems: Hey there are you looking for some of the best Happy Mother's Day poems? then you are at the right place, we Inspirational Love Quotes have published the best Happy Mothers day Poems especially for you on this mother's day 2016 so that you can sing it for your loving mother on this mothers day.

Top 10+ Happy Mother's Day 2016 Poems

A mother serves her sugar with
A bit of peppermint
To clarify the passages
That carry what she meant

When she first set to bear a soul
Quite separate from her own,
Whom she would cherish, yet must teach
To live and die alone.


I Wish I Could Tell You, Mom


I wish I could tell you, Mom
How much you mean to me
But there are no words to say
How much I admire you
How much I appreciate you
How much I thank you
For everything you've done. 

Happy Mother's Day!



Today's your day,
So listen up!
Just sit right there
And don't get up!
You've earned the right
To stay in bed,
And not get dressed,
Or comb your head!
Just take it easy,
Don't feel bad.
If you need anything~

(inside)
Just holler "DAD"!!! 

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY


M - MAYBE THIS IS THE WORSE POEM YOU'VE EVER HEARD
O - ONLY YOU CAN BE THE JUDGE OF THAT
T - THEN AGAIN, MAYBE IT'S THE BEST
H - HOW DO WE KNOW WHAT'S GOOD AND WHAT'S NOT
E - EVERYONE HAS HIS/HER OWN TASTE, I ALWAYS SAY
R - REMEMBER, NO ONE IS PERFECT
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Sunshine

~ Anon
My Mother, my friend so dear
throughout my life you’re always near.
A tender smile to guide my way
You’re the sunshine to light my day.

Everything Mom


How did you find the energy, Mom
To do all the things you did,
To be teacher, nurse and counselor
To me, when I was a kid.

How did you do it all, Mom,
Be a chauffeur, cook and friend,
Yet find time to be a playmate,
I just can’t comprehend.

I see now it was love, Mom
That made you come whenever I'd call,
Your inexhaustible love, Mom
And I thank you for it all.

By Joanna Fuchs

Happy Mothers Day poems from Daughter

We only have One Mum (Mom),
One Mummy (Mommy),
One Mother in this World,
One life.
Don't wait for the Tomorrow's
To tell Mum (Mom), you love her
To the world you might just be one person,
but to one person, this person you might just be the world.

While we honor all our mothers
With words of love and praise.
While we tell about their goodness
And their kind and loving ways.
We should also think of Grandma,
She's a mother too, you see....
For she mothered my dear mother
As my mother mothers me.
Mothers Day Poems
A Mother...

When you're a child she walks before you,
To set an example.
When you're a teenager she walks behind you
To be there should you need her.
When you're an adult she walks beside you
So that as two friends you can enjoy life together..
Author Unknown

I Wish I Could Tell You, Mom
I wish I could tell you, Mom
how much you mean to me....
But there are no words to say
how much I admire you...
how much I appreciate you...
how much I thank you
for everything you've done.
Author Unknown

Mom And Me
Best friends forever mom and me
picking flowers and climbing trees.
a shoulder to cry on secrets to share
Warm hearts and hands that really care.
Author Unknown 

Happy Mothers Day poems from Son

You gave the gift of life to me

And then when the time, you set me free.

I thank you for your loving care,

And now for just being there.

Mothers Day Poems From Young Daughter

Here’s wishing you a Mother’s Day
That’s filled with every pleasure,
And a future that’s as happy
As the memories you treasure!
 “The joys of motherhood

are never fully experienced

until the children are in bed�?

Or as now, they get out of your hair

Thanks for always being there

Mother's Day Poems from Kids


M arvelous
O utstanding
T errific
H eartwarming
E nergetic
R eliable

Roses are Red, Windex is Blue

~Anon

Roses are red,
Windex is blue.
Thanks for keeping everything clean,
I really appreciate it. 

 Mothers Day Poems From Baby


You do the things other mothers all do,
But Mom, there’s just so much more to you.
It’s hard to describe the feelings I feel;
My love for you, Mom, is deep and real.

I appreciate you more than I ever could say;
To my extraordinary mom: Happy Mother’s Day!
Did you like this awesome collection of Happy Mothers Day 2016 Poems from Son and Daughter ? then feel free to share it with your friends and family!



Our sharing this time about #30+ Short and Sweet Happy Mother's Day 2016 Poems to Make Her Feel Loved

, Hopefully this gives strength and hope and could add to the inspiration, although only a picture, but the meaning contained quite inspiring.

You are browsing the inspiration of #30+ Short and Sweet Happy Mother's Day 2016 Poems to Make Her Feel Loved If you found this article helpful, please share it to family, friends, acquaintances or anyone else, hopefully you become a givers inspiration for the success of those around you.GOD BLESS YOU