Top #100+ Romantic I Love YOU Quotes

Top #100+ Romantic I Love YOU Quotes - Hi Quoters I hope you keep the spirit, If you are looking for inspirational quote, you are at the right page, find a wide variety of inspiring images, which could provide the motivation and passion for a better life..enjoy your life

Picture About Top #100+ Romantic I Love YOU Quotes

Romantic I Love YOU Quotes: Hey there are you looking for some of the best words to say i love you to him/her ? then you are at the right place, we Inspirational Love Quotes have published some of the best Romantic I Love YOU Quotes specially for you.

Top #100+ Romantic I Love YOU Quotes

Romantic I Love YOU Quotes
Romantic I Love YOU Quotes
Here's my love, take it. Here's my soul, use it. Here's my heart, don't break it. Here's my hand, hold it and together we will make it forever.

I may not be saying this everyday. But i want to Thank You for all that you do! I Love You! ~ D.E. Smith
Romantic I Love YOU Quotes
Romantic I Love YOU Quotes

“No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.”

Top 50+ Short Love Quotes For Him

My heart belongs to you. I know because I feel complete when I am with you. I Love You. ~ Gabor Timis

The most important things are the hardest to say, because words diminish them. ~Stephen King

Top # 150+ Relationship Quotes

Holding you makes my day, kissing you makes my week, and loving you makes my life. I love you, baby. ~ Mike T.

“And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.”––Across the Universe by Beth Revis

Top 50+ Cute Love Quotes For Her From Heart

When someone says i love you watch their actions more than their words

Just wanted to say... I love you more and more each day! ~ Anonymous

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular? ~Author Unknown

Top # 100+ Happy Valentines Day Quotes

“I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.” ––The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

You've touched my life like an angel... Thanks for being there for me! I Love You! ~ Sarah

Top 100+ Inspirational Love Quotes For Him and Her

when i first saw yo i was afraid to meet you when i first met you i was afraid to kiss you when i first kissed you i was afraid to love you but now that i love you im afraid to loose you -unknown
I Love YOU Quotes
I Love YOU Quotes

Love is only a dirty trick played on us to achieve continuation of the species. ~W. Somerset Maugham, A Writer’s Notebook, 1949

The Best 50+ { love life quotes }

All the love beats of my heart and all the heart beats of my love, beats for you and says "I love you". ~ Angel Mary George

“Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.” ––Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson

Love Quotes and Sayings For FB and Whats APP

I thought I knew what love is, but now I understand it is beyond anything I ever imagined. You are amazing and I cherish our love.
I Love YOU Quotes
I Love YOU Quotes

When you say 'I love you', you are making a promise with someone else's heart. Try to honor it.

Top # 50+ Famous Love Quotes

“I want everyone to meet you. You’re my favorite person of all time.”  ––Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell

If I could give you only one thing in this life, I would give you the beautiful feeling I have each time I see you.

It is astonishing how little one feels alone when one loves. ~John Bulwe
I Love YOU Quotes
I Love YOU Quotes

You may never know how important you are to me or how much I care for you, but you are and you will always be. Bear in mind that I couldn't afford to lose someone I've learned to care about so much.

If you were a movie, I’d watch you over and over again…

Top # 30+ Quotes About Life and Love

The most beautiful view is the one I share with you. ~Author Unknown
I Love YOU Quotes
I Love YOU Quotes

When I gaze deep into your mind, I am met with the beauty of a thousand diamonds…

Never pass up the chance to say “I love you”, because tomorrow isn't promised.

very day and night, my mind is filled with thoughts of you. As long as the sun…

Grow old with me! The best is yet to be. ~Robert Browning

My mind thinks of you the second before I fall asleep and as soon as I wake up each morning.

Top # 50+ True Love Quotes For Her and Him

If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.

If love was a storybook, we’d meet on the very first page.

The Best # 100+ Love Quotes

Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. ~Author Unknown

Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches. ~ From the Movie "The Princess Bride"

Top # 100+ Sad Love Quotes

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. ~Albert Einstein

The best thing about me is you. I love you. ~ Anonymous

You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well. ~Author Unknown

Top # 50+ Cute Love Quotes For Him And Her

If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you. ~ DeAnna Anderson

Never ask why I love you, just accept that I do, and that I will for the rest of my life.

Top # 50+ Loving You Quotes

It takes a second to say I love you, but a lifetime to show it. ~ Anonymous
Romantic I Love YOU Quotes: Did you liked this awesome collection of "Romantic I Love YOU Quotes" then feel free to share it with your friends and family!



Our sharing this time about Top #100+ Romantic I Love YOU Quotes

, Hopefully this gives strength and hope and could add to the inspiration, although only a picture, but the meaning contained quite inspiring.

You are browsing the inspiration of Top #100+ Romantic I Love YOU Quotes If you found this article helpful, please share it to family, friends, acquaintances or anyone else, hopefully you become a givers inspiration for the success of those around you.GOD BLESS YOU