Top # 50 Fathers Day Quotes

Top # 50 Fathers Day Quotes - Hi Quoters I hope you keep the spirit, If you are looking for inspirational quote, you are at the right page, find a wide variety of inspiring images, which could provide the motivation and passion for a better life..enjoy your life

Picture About Top # 50 Fathers Day Quotes

Fathers day quotes: Hey there are you looking for some of the most beautiful Fathers day quotes your father on this father's day 2016 ? then you are at the right place, we Inspirational Love Quotes have published some of the best and most beautiful Fathers day quotes especially for you on this father's day 2016.

Top # 50 Fathers day quotes

Fathers Day Quotes
Fathers Day Quotes
When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.

There will always be a few people who have the courage to love what is untamed inside us. One of those men is my father.
The greatest thing a FATHER can do to his children, is to love their mother.

The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family.

"The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother." 

“My dad, like any coach, has always stressed the fundamentals. He taught me responsibility, accountability, and the importance of hard work.” 

My father always told me, ‘Find a job you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.' — Jim Fox

My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.

“Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad.” — Anne Gedde

The greatest gift I ever had came from God; I call him Dad!

Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world.

“The only way I can describe [fatherhood]—it sounds stupid, but—at the end of How the Grinch Stole Christmas, you know how his heart grows like five times? Everything is full; It’s just full all the time.” 

It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father.

“Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother rather than all major credit cards.” — Robert Orben

One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.

It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.

"Father I will always be that same boy who stood by the sea and watched you tower over me now I'm older I wanna be the same as you" 

“What makes Will the best father in the world to me is that he’s there, not just there in a way that’s traditional. The emotional support he offers his children is immeasurable.” 

Small boy’s definition of Father’s Day: It’s just like Mother’s Day only you don’t spend so much.” — Unknown

I've had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.

By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong. ” -Charles Wadsworth

It’s only when you grow up and step back from him–or leave him for your own home–it’s only then that you can measure his greatness and fully appreciate it.

“Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad.” 

I've had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started. 

My dad was my best friend and greatest role model. He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband and friend.

“It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father.” - Pope John XXIII

I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection.

One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.

“I just sit there and make up songs and sing to [my son] in gibberish. I’m very good at gibberish now.”

Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope. 

“I've had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.” Bartrand Hubbard

I think my mom put it best. She said, 'Little girls soften their daddy's hearts.'

“I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection.” - Sigmund Freud

I was raised by my father; I was daddy's girl.

“He has always provided me a safe place to land and a hard place from which to launch.”

A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again. 

To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.

It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons. -- Johann Schiller

I want to congratulate all the men out there who are working diligently to be good fathers whether they are stepfathers, or biological fathers or just spiritual fathers.

Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world. -- Robert Orben

“There should be a children’s song: ‘If you’re happy and you know it, keep it to yourself and let your dad sleep.’” 

It would seem that something which means poverty, disorder and violence every single day should be avoided entirely, but the desire to beget children is a natural urge. 

I'm a strong person, I'm a strong family man, I'm a strong husband and a strong father.

“Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother rather than all major credit cards.” -- Johann Schiller

One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.

It doesn't matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was. - Anne Sexton

As fathers commonly go, it is seldom a misfortune to be fatherless; and considering the general run of sons, as seldom a misfortune to be childless.

“Having a kid is like falling in love for the first time when you’re 12, but every day.”
Did you liked this awesome collection of Happy Fathers day quotes ? then do share it with your friends and family! 



Our sharing this time about Top # 50 Fathers Day Quotes

, Hopefully this gives strength and hope and could add to the inspiration, although only a picture, but the meaning contained quite inspiring.

You are browsing the inspiration of Top # 50 Fathers Day Quotes If you found this article helpful, please share it to family, friends, acquaintances or anyone else, hopefully you become a givers inspiration for the success of those around you.GOD BLESS YOU