100 The Best Dad - Fathers Quotes - Fatherhood - Fathers Day Quotes

100 The Best Dad - Fathers Quotes - Fatherhood - Fathers Day Quotes - Hi Quoters I hope you keep the spirit, If you are looking for inspirational quote, you are at the right page, find a wide variety of inspiring images, which could provide the motivation and passion for a better life..enjoy your life

Picture About 100 The Best Dad - Fathers Quotes - Fatherhood - Fathers Day Quotes

Dad Quotes: Hi !  Are you looking for the Dad Quotes?  Then you are at the right place. we Inspirational Love quotes  have published list of 100+ loving Dad Quotes  for you to show your appreciation towards your dad :

Top # 100+ Dad/Father's Quotes

It was my father who taught me to value myself. He told me that I was uncommonly beautiful and that I was the most precious thing in his life.
Dad - Father's Quotes - Fatherhood - Father's Day Quotes
Dad - Father's Quotes - Fatherhood - Father's Day Quotes

Dad, even a fleeting memory of your loving smile is enough to light up my darkest days. I love you.

Whether you fall or fail, whether you cry or sob, all you can look forward to is that your dad believes in you. He picks you up, brushes you off, and lets you try again.



A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be.

“People tell me I look like my father. I've never seen my dad, so does that mean I look invisible?�?

The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family.

Daughter, be of good comfort; your faith has made you whole.

“I could not get a better friend than you are to me.�?�?Some super heroes don’t have capes.. They are called dad�?

“A father is indeed more than a thousand of school masters. He is the idol of each child.�?

I want to be the most amazing child in the world because the most amazing father in the world deserves nothing less than that. I love you.
Dad - Father's Quotes - Fatherhood - Father's Day Quotes
Dad - Father's Quotes - Fatherhood - Father's Day Quotes

My life is like a comic book because whenever I am in trouble, I am always saved by a hero called SUPERDAD. I love you.

The best thing a father can do for his baby, is to love his mother.

I know that I will never find my father in any other man who comes into my life, because it is a void in my life that can only be filled by him.

You hug me even when I am wrong, you pat me on the back even when I fail. You smile at me even when I lie, you forgive me even when I curse. If there is anything in life that keeps me going… it’s you, dad.

“Listen to me, kitten. Win or lose, you’ll always be a princess to me.�?

The greatest gift I ever had came from God; I call him Dad!

There is this girl who stole my heart and she calls me Daddy.

“Dad you are someone to look up to no matter how tall i grow�?�?Some super heroes don’t have capes.. They are called dad�?
Dad - Father's Quotes - Fatherhood - Father's Day Quotes
Dad - Father's Quotes - Fatherhood - Father's Day Quotes

“A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again.�? » Enid Bagnold

My love for you is like a freeway during peak hour. It is plagued by the traffic of my teeny tantrums and stoplights of my moody outburst. But at the end of the day it leads straight to just one destination – your heart. I love you daddy.

Your father may have passed away. But you can still look up to the sky and wave goodbye. You can’t forget him no matter what. But at least the sky has one more angel to say hi to. Love and miss you dad.

My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.

The most important influence in my childhood was my father.

I may detest your advice, abhor your suggestions and loathe your opinions. But that doesn’t stop me from loving the man behind them all… dad, I love you.

“I’m very close to my dad. He’s about six inches away right now and snoring in my ears.�?

When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.

Fathers, be your daughter’s 1st love and she’ll never settle for anything less.

“A man never stands as tall as when he kneels to help a child. » Knights of Pythagoras

“A man who just generates a new life is not a father, a father is much more than that whish truly cannot be explained in words.�?
Dad - Father's Quotes - Fatherhood - Father's Day Quotes
Dad - Father's Quotes - Fatherhood - Father's Day Quotes

I am going to write a letter to Facebook to put a HUG button on your profile so I can hug you anytime I want. I love you daddy.

Fathers are angles, without father the world seems to be nothing. I love you papa I miss you very much.

The greatest thing a FATHER can do to his children, is to love their mother.

A dramatic thing, the first time you stand up to your dad.

No matter how old my daddy becomes, he will always be the first man who held me up in his arms and cuddled me as if I was the queen of the world. I love you daddy.

“A best friend is the only one that walks into your life when the world has walked out.�?

Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.

With God, you will always be daddy’s little girl.

“Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance.�? » Ruth E. Renkel

“The greatest gift I ever had come from God, and I call him Dad!�?

The worst part of being your son is that following your footsteps is going to be more difficult that climbing the highest mountain. I love you.

A happy family needs a loving and caring father, and he who knows how to be a mother sometimes.

It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father.

Whenever I fail as a father or husband... a toy and a diamond always works.

Dad, I will never find out how you manage to love me despite all the pain I have given you. Sometimes I feel that my brutal lies and hurtful curses don’t deserve the selfless love of an affectionate dad like you. I love you dad.

“My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.�?

It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.
Dad - Father's Quotes - Fatherhood - Father's Day Quotes
Dad - Father's Quotes - Fatherhood - Father's Day Quotes

It’s easier for a father to have children…than for children to have a real father.

“Small boy’s definition of Father’s Day: It’s just like Mother’s Day only you don’t spend so much.�?

“Dad, I love to keep your guiding hand on my shoulder and always will be.�?

There may be a thousand ways to say I Love You to a father. But for me, there is just one way to love you… UNCONDITIONALLY. I love you dad.

That was when the world wasn’t so big and I could see everywhere. It was when my father was a hero and not a human. – Markus Zusak

I've had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.

I stopped loving my father a long time ago. What remained was the slavery to a pattern.

I will never understand the kind of love you have for me… the kind that makes you want to give me a hug while I am giving you my mood swings. I love you dad.

“Just to show my dad that I think he's number one, I bought him a urinal cake for his birthday.�?

It’s only when you grow up and step back from him–or leave him for your own home–it’s only then that you can measure his greatness and fully appreciate it.

A father is a fellow who has replaced the currency in his wallet with the snapshots of his kids.

“No matter Dad how much you scold me, I know it’s for my good; you’re the best and always will be.�?

“Love you Dad for being the best mentor and supporting me in whatever I do. Though I may not be the best daughter but you are a perfect father for me.�?

Nothing makes me feel more stronger, than knowing that I have a dad who’s got my back. I love you.

A dad is someone who wants to catch you before you fall but instead picks you up, brushes you off, and lets you try again.

I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection.

My father and I have a very good relationship. We always got along. But I always scold him.

A man who can singlehandedly raise his children, pay the mortgage and make an honest buck is a hero in my books any day. I love you dad.

“I love you beyond paint, beyond melodies, beyond words. And I hope you will always feel that, even when I'm not around to tell you so.�?

It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping.

He didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.

“I found out that I’m a pretty bad father. I make a lot of mistakes and I don’t know what I’m doing. But my kids love me. Go figure.�? » Louis C.K.

Treats your parents with loving care, you will only know their value when you see their empty chair.

Dad, I want to invent a time machine so I can rewind to my childhood and hit pause, to relive all the awesome memories I share with you. I love you.

Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad.

Someday i will find my prince but my Daddy will always be my King

I never had a speech from my father 'this is what you must do or shouldn't do' but I just learned to be led by example. My father wasn't perfect.

My daddy is a magnet who has pulled me away from the worst and close to the best of what life has to offer. I love you.

“It's rally bad when dads cry.�?

Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad.

Becoming a father is easy enough, but being one can be very rough.

“I just sit there and make up songs and sing to [my son] in gibberish. I’m very good at gibberish now.�? » Elton John

The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.

A dad is someone you never outgrow your need for.

Real men are not those who kill all the bad guys and save the world in movies. Real men are those who strive to be great fathers to their children to make the world a better place – just like you. I love you dad.

Everyone can be a father, but it takes a lot to be a daddy

My father taught me that the only way you can make good at anything is to practice, and then practice some more.

Every girl dreams about living the life of a princess. I have never dreamed of that because I have always been treated like a princess by you. I love you daddy.

“My mum and dad had worked incredibly hard to afford me an education.�?

As a daughter of the king of kings, your purpose is not to turn heads but to turn hearts toward our Heavenly Father.

A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be. – Carol Coats

“A father is a fellow who has replaced the currency in his wallet with the snapshots of his kids and family�?

If I was given a chance to start all over again, there are a lot of things I’d change about my life except one thing… my dad, who’s been there for me through it all. Love you.

Father told me that if I ever met a lady in a dress like yours, I must look her straight in the eyes.

My friends binge on ice cream and chocolate when they feel down and out. I just pick up the phone and call my dad. I love you.

A father is someone who carries pictures in his wallet where his money used to be.

“... You can't outrun your problems, Daisy. They'll be just be waiting for you when you come back.�?

Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world.

When my father didn't have my hand....he had my back.

Dear Daddy, no matter where I go in life, you’ll always be my number one man.

A good father is a man who buys your toys, before he buys his.

“The father is always a Republican toward his son, and his mother’s always a Democrat.�? » Robert Frost

You brought me every single toy that I wanted when I was young. I hope I can return the favor when I grow up by achieving every single goal that you always wanted me to. I love you.

Superman is not a fictional character found only in comic books and movies. He is my dad who I love to bits.

Here was the Top 100+  Best Dad/Father's Quotes, hope you would have liked it, If you liked it please share with your family and friends.



Our sharing this time about 100 The Best Dad - Fathers Quotes - Fatherhood - Fathers Day Quotes

, Hopefully this gives strength and hope and could add to the inspiration, although only a picture, but the meaning contained quite inspiring.

You are browsing the inspiration of 100 The Best Dad - Fathers Quotes - Fatherhood - Fathers Day Quotes If you found this article helpful, please share it to family, friends, acquaintances or anyone else, hopefully you become a givers inspiration for the success of those around you.GOD BLESS YOU