100 The Best Happy Marriage Quotes

100 The Best Happy Marriage Quotes - Hi Quoters I hope you keep the spirit, If you are looking for inspirational quote, you are at the right page, find a wide variety of inspiring images, which could provide the motivation and passion for a better life..enjoy your life

Picture About 100 The Best Happy Marriage Quotes

Marriage Quotes: Hi !  Are you looking for the Marriage Quotes?  Then your wait is over, here you will find the best of best quotes specially selected by us. we Inspirational Love quotes  have published list of 100+ Marriage Quotes  for you.

Top 100+ Marriage Quotes

Happy Marriage Quotes
Happy Marriage Quotes

“A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers.�?



“Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.�?

Behind Every Great Husband, Is An Encouraging Wife!

The goal in marriage is not to think alike, but to think together. – Robert C. Dodds

Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife. -Franz Schubert

Don't waste too much time trying' to be a better man, ' cause you ain't never gonna be one without a good woman.

"Marriage is the best state for a man in general; and every man is a worse man, in proportion as he is unfit for the married state."

She knew I would sacrifice pride, honour, personal feelings, every damned quality on earth, rather than stand before our little world after a week of marriage and have them know the things about her that she had told me then. She knew I would never stand in a divorce court and give her away, have fingers pointing at us, mud flung at us in the newspapers."

"He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and she began."
Happy Marriage Quotes
Happy Marriage Quotes

"I have known many happy marriages, but never a compatible one. The whole aim of marriage is to fight through and survive the instant when incompatibility becomes unquestionable."

A man ought not to marry without having studied anatomy, and dissected at least one woman.

Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.�? – Maya Angelou

Let men tremble to win the hand of woman, unless they win along with it the utmost passion of her heart.

Three things drive a man outdoors; smoke, a leaking roof and a scolding wife.

“There is nothing nobler or more admirable than when two people who see eye to eye keep house as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends.�?

The first time you marry for love, the second for money, and the third for companionship.

If I get married, I want to be very married.�? – Audrey Hepburn

"No, I'm asking you to marry me, you little fool."

When a man marries a woman, they become one--the trouble starts when they try to decide which one.

“Sexiness wears thin after a while and beauty fades, but to be married to a man who makes you laugh every day, ah, now that’s a real treat.�?

A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.�?– Dave Meurer
Happy Marriage Quotes
Happy Marriage Quotes

The difficulty with marriage is that we fall in love with a personality, but must live with a character.

“A good marriage is one which allows for change and growth in the individuals and in the way they express their love.�? —Pearl S. Buck

Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half-shut afterwards.

My toughest fight was with my first wife. - Muhammad Ali

One should always be in love. That is the reason one should never marry.

Marriage has some thorns, but celibacy has no roses.

"He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.�?

The man who says his wife can't take a joke forgets that she took him.

“A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.�?

Daddy was real gentle with kids. That's why I expected so much out of marriage, figuring that all men should be steady and pleasant.

Nothing feels better than when you love someone with your whole heart and soul and they love you back even more. ~ Karen Kostyla
Happy Marriage Quotes
Happy Marriage Quotes

“One advantage of marriage is that, when you fall out of love with him or he falls out of love with you, it keeps you together until you fall back in love again.�?
— Judith Viorst

For most people, a life lived alone, with passing strangers or passing
lovers, is incoherent and ultimately unbearable. Someone must be
there to know what we have done for those we love.

“Where there is love there is life.�?
– Mahatma Gandhi

Marriage, n. The state or condition of a community consisting of a master, a mistress and two slaves, making in all, two.

"Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit"

"Love may be blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener."

My dad always asks my wife, "Is he treating you right?" It reminds me of my responsibility
to be a good husband.

The only good husbands stay bachelors: They're too considerate to get married.
Happy Marriage Quotes
Happy Marriage Quotes

Happily married people complement each other regularly -  Alisa Bowman

I would rather have young people settle on a small income at once, and have to struggle with a few difficulties together, than be involved in a long engagement.

"I'm a very committed wife. And I should be committed, too — for being married so many times."

“Rules for a happy marriage: 1. Never both be angry at the same time. 2. Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire. 3. If one of you has to win an argument, let it be your spouse. 4. If you have to criticize, do it lovingly. 5. Never bring up mistakes from the past. 6. Neglect the whole world rather than each other. 7. Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled. 8. At least once a day say a kind word or pay a compliment to your partner. 9. When you have done something wrong, admit it and ask for forgiveness. 10. It takes two to make a quarrel, and the one in the wrong is usually the one who does the most talking.�?

“My husband and I have never considered divorce… murder sometimes, but never divorce.�? - Joyce Brothers

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.�?

“Happily ever after is not a fairy tale. It’s a choice.�?

A married person does not live in isolation. He or she has made a promise, a pledge, a vow, to another person. Until that vow is fulfilled and the promise is kept, the individual is in debt to his marriage partner. That is what he owes. “You owe it to yourself�? is not a valid excuse for breaking a marriage vow but a creed of selfishness.

"Marriage is evidently the dictate of nature; men and women are made to be companions of each other, and therefore I cannot be persuaded but that marriage is one of the means of happiness."

Marriage, ultimately, is the practice of becoming passionate friends.

One of the nicest things you can say to your partner, "If I had it to do over again, I'd choose you. Again."

All marriages are mixed marriages.

Marriage resembles a pair of shears, so joined that they cannot be separated; often moving in opposite directions, yet always punishing anyone who comes between them.

“The highest happiness on earth is the happiness of marriage.�? —William Lyon Phelps

"A man doesn't know what happiness is until he's married. By then it's too late"

“The trouble is not that I am single and likely to stay single, but that I am lonely and likely to stay lonely.�?

"The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing – and then marry him."

“The greatest marriages are built on teamwork. A mutual respect, a healthy dose of admiration, and a never-ending portion of love and grace.�?

"If you are afraid of loneliness, don't marry"

In Hollywood a marriage is a success if it outlasts milk.

“You know it's never fifty-fifty in a marriage. It's always seventy-thirty, or sixty-forty. Someone falls in love first. Someone puts someone else up on a pedestal. Someone works very hard to keep things rolling smoothly; someone else sails along for the ride.�?

“It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.�?

Marrying is easy, it's housework that's hard.

“Two souls with but a single thought; two hearts that beat as one.�? —Friedrich Halm

"The older theory was, marry an older man because they're more mature. But the new theory is men don't mature. Marry a younger one."

Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave. – Martin Luther

“You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face, but in your heart as well.�?

“Mawidge is a dweam wiffin a dweam. The dweam of wuv wapped wiffin the gweater dweam of everwasting west. Eternity is our fwiend, wemember that, and wuv wiw fowwow you fowever.�?

After marriage, a woman's sight becomes so keen that she can see right through her husband without looking at him, and a man's so dull that he can look right through his wife without seeing her.

Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watching you.

"Better die an old maid, sister, than marry the wrong man."

"I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.�?

I could promise to hold you, and to cherish you. I could promise to be there in sickness and in health. I could say till death do us part. But I won't. Those vows are for optimistic couples, the ones full of hope. And i do not stand here, on my wedding day, optimistic or full of hope. I am not optimistic. I am not hopeful. I am sure. I am steady. And i know. I am a heart man. I take them apart. I put them back together. I hold them in my hands. I ... am a heart man. So this, I am sure. You are my partner, my lover, my very best friend. My heart beats for you. And on this day, the day of our wedding, I promise you this. I promise you to lay my heart in the palm of your hands. I promise you ... me

“You make me happier than I ever thought I could be, and if you let me, I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way.�? 

Marriage is commonly a meal wherein the soup is better than the desert.

So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday. - Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

The reason most couples get divorced is not because they get bored with each other. It's because when you're dating, you pretend to be someone you're not And there's only so long you can hold that off.

Marriage is popular because it combines the maximum of temptation with the maximum of opportunity.

Many conflicts in a marriage result from living to please self instead of living to please the Lord. These conflicts can be resolved and are actually opportunities for spiritual growth when dealt with in a biblical manner

"Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience."

Marriage resembles a pair of shears, so joined that they cannot be separated; often moving in opposite directions, yet always punishing anyone who comes between them. – Sydney Smith

"Any good marriage is secret territory, a necessary white space on society's map. What others don't know about it is what makes it yours."

"In marriage do thou be wise: prefer the person before money, virtue before beauty, the mind before the body; then thou hast a wife, a friend, a companion, a second self."

People talk about beautiful friendships between two persons of the same sex. What is the best of that sort, as compared with the friendship of man and wife, where the best impulses and highest ideals of both are the same. There is no place for comparison between the two friendships; the one is earthly, the other divine.

The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they're right if you love to be with them all of the time.

There's only one way to have a happy marriage and as soon as I learn what it is I'll get married again.

The bonds of matrimony are like any other bonds -- they mature slowly.

Show me a man who is smiling from ear-to-ear and living a beautiful life, and I’ll show you a man who is grateful for what he has and utterly in love with his wife.

I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.

"It is commonly a weak man who marries for love."

My husband is one of my greatest blessings from God. His love is a gift that I open every day  - Darlene Schacht

Separately, foreign marriages and whisky are bad; mixed, they are fatal.

Every woman needs a man that will ruin her lipstick not her mascara

I am not against marriage – without marriage, ninety-nine percent jokes will disappear from the world. How I can be against marriage? I am all for it.�? -Osho

Here was the Top 100+ Best Marriage Quotes, hope you would have liked it, If you liked it please share with your family and friends.



Our sharing this time about 100 The Best Happy Marriage Quotes

, Hopefully this gives strength and hope and could add to the inspiration, although only a picture, but the meaning contained quite inspiring.

You are browsing the inspiration of 100 The Best Happy Marriage Quotes If you found this article helpful, please share it to family, friends, acquaintances or anyone else, hopefully you become a givers inspiration for the success of those around you.GOD BLESS YOU