Top # 70+ Sadness Quotes

Top # 70+ Sadness Quotes - Hi Quoters I hope you keep the spirit, If you are looking for inspirational quote, you are at the right page, find a wide variety of inspiring images, which could provide the motivation and passion for a better life..enjoy your life

Picture About Top # 70+ Sadness Quotes

Sadness Quotes: Hi! Are you looking for the Sadness Quotes?  Then your search ends here. we Inspirational Love quotes  have published list of 70+ Sadness Quotes to express the inner pain.

Top 70+ Sadness Quotes

Sadness Quotes
Sadness Quotes

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.” - Dr. Seuss

I’m not okay, I’m just good at pretending I am.

Smile and no one will see how broken you are inside.

“Tears are words that need to be written.” - Paulo Coelho

It’s ok to breakdown. None of us can be strong all of the time.

If you kill me, i'd die once. if you kill him, i'd die each day

"Nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy." - Cynthia Nelms

Enjoy these moments now, because they don't last Forever.

Breathing is hard. When you cry so much, it makes you realize that breathing is hard.” - David Levithan
sad quotes
sad quotes

Sadness does not come from bad circumstances. It comes from bad thoughts

“Imagine smiling after a slap in the face. Then think of doing it twenty-four hours a day.” - Markus Zusak

Anger is just a cowardly extension of sadness. It’s a lot easier to be angry at someone than it is to tell them you’re hurt. - Tom Gates


Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go. - Herman Hesse

She can sit in her room,
With her headphones blasting,
But it'll never drown out the sound of her screams.

A thousand words couldn’t bring you back… I know this because I tried, neither could a thousand tears… I know this because I cried, you left behind a broken heart and happy memories too… but I never wanted memories.. I only wanted you


I know i never even had any chance with you but it still hurts seeing you with someone..

As the light begins to intensify, so does my misery, and I wonder how it is possible to hurt so much when nothing is wrong.” -Tabitha Suzuma

Melancholy is sadness that has taken on lightness. - Italo Calvino

sad quotes
sad quotes

“The sadness will last forever.” - Vincent van Gogh

“Sadness gives depth. Happiness gives height. Sadness gives roots. Happiness gives branches. Happiness is like a tree going into the sky, and sadness is like the roots going down into the womb of the earth. Both are needed, and the higher a tree goes, the deeper it goes, simultaneously. The bigger the tree, the bigger will be its roots. In fact, it is always in proportion. That's its balance.” - Osho

He is a hard man who is only just, and a sad one who is only wise. - Voltaire

Never be sad for what is over,just be glad that it was once yours..

“The only sadness that are dangerous and unhealthy are the ones that we carry around in public in order to drown them out with the noise; like diseases that are treated superficially and foolishly, they just withdraw and after a short interval break out again all the more terribly; and gather inside us and are life, are life that is unlived, rejected, lost, life that we can die of.” - Rainer Maria Rilke

“A good laugh and long sleep are the two best cures for anything.”

“You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.” - Jonathan Safran Foer

An ounce of cheerfulness is worth a pound of sadness to serve God with. - Thomas Fuller

depressed quotes
depressed quotes

“Don't cry over someone who wouldn't cry over you.” - Lauren Conrad

 hate when i am laying in bed looking out my window for the moon and stars,but i can’t find the Moon..

Loneliness is the human condition. No one is ever going to fill that space.

“Why do beautiful songs make you sad?' 'Because they aren't true.' 'Never?' 'Nothing is beautiful and true.” - Jonathan Safran Foer


Every 18 Minutes, someone in the U.S dies of Suicide. Every 19 minutes, someone is left to make sense of it, too sad!

“The word ‘happiness’ would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.” - Carl Gustav Jung
depressing quotes
depressing quotes

Never let an old flame burn you twice.

Scars are souveneirs you never lose

"We ask God to forgive us for our evil thoughts and evil temper, but rarely, if ever ask Him to forgive us for our sadness." - R. W. Dale

Don’t trust too much, don’t love too much, don’t care too much because that ‘too much’ will hurt you so much!

Don't come running back to me when other people start treating you the same way you treated me.

It must be really sad to not be able to do something you love as the years go by.

Grief is not as heavy as guilt, but it takes more away from you.” - Veronica Roth

If he's dumb enough to walk away, be smart enough to let him go.
sad life quotes
sad life quotes

“Depression is the most unpleasant thing I have ever experienced. . . . It is that absence of being able to envisage that you will ever be cheerful again. The absence of hope. That very deadened feeling, which is so very different from feeling sad. Sad hurts but it's a healthy feeling. It is a necessary thing to feel. Depression is very different.” - J.K. Rowling

"I can see the humorous side of things and enjoy the fun when it comes; but look where I will, there seems to me always more sadness than joy in life." - Jerome K. Jerome

Don’t take me for granted,cause unlike the rest.I am not afraid to walk away…

“She was a genius of sadness, immersing herself in it, separating its numerous strands, appreciating its subtle nuances. She was a prism through which sadness could be divided into its infinite spectrum.” - Jonathan Safran Foer

Beautiful girl with gourgeous eyes..
a hidden world
of hurt and lies.

"Nobody deserves your tears, but whoever deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel Garcia Marquez
sad quotations
sad quotations


“I can't eat and I can't sleep. I'm not doing well in terms of being a functional human, you know?” - Ned Vizzini

Apologies don't fix broken hearts.

Temporary happiness isn’t worth long term pain…

“There is some kind of a sweet innocence in being human- in not having to be just happy or just sad- in the nature of being able to be both broken and whole, at the same time.” - C. JoyBell C.
very sad quotes
very sad quotes

When someone truly cares about you they make an effort, not an excuse.

“I wanted to kill someone and I wanted to die and I wanted to run as far and as fast as I could because she was never coming back. She had fallen off the face of the earth and she was never coming back.” - Melissa Kantor

When you are depressed, life is too long.

Don't be ashamed to weep; 'tis right to grieve. Tears are only water, and flowers, trees, and fruit cannot grow without water. But there must be sunlight also. A wounded heart will heal in time, and when it does, the memory and love of our lost ones is sealed inside to comfort us.” - Brian Jacques

If you cheat on someone who's willing to do anything for you, you're actually cheating yourself out of true loyalty.

Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it. - J.K. Rowling

I know I can feel bad, when I get in a bad mood, and the world can look so sad, only you make me feel good. - Madonna

The girl who semed unbreakable...broke
the girl who seemed so strong...crumbled
the girl who always laughed...cried
the girl who would never stop trying..
finally quit !

We enjoy warmth because we have been cold. We appreciate light because we have been in darkness. By the same token, we can experience joy because we have known sadness.
quotes sad
quotes sad

"Man could not live if he were entirely impervious to sadness. Many sorrows can be endured only by being embraced, and the pleasure taken in them naturally has a somewhat melancholy character." - Emile Durkheim


When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”- Mahatma Gandhi

I can get sad, I can get frustrated, I can get scared, but I never get depressed -- because there's joy in my life. - Micheal Fox

Yesterday I was sad today i am happy yesterday i had a problem today i still have the same problem..

If there was less sympathy in the world, there would be less trouble in the world.

My sister will die over and over again for the rest of my life. Grief is forever. It doesn’t go away; it becomes a part of you, step for step, breath for breath. I will never stop grieving Bailey because I will never stop loving her. That’s just how it is. Grief and love are conjoined, you don’t get one without the other. All I can do is love her, and love the world, emulate her by living with daring and spirit and joy.”
- Jandy Nelson

When sorrows come, they come not single spies, but in battalions.

Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes… just be an illusion.

The tragedy of life is not so much what men suffer, but rather what they miss.

There’s death all around us. Everywhere we look. 1.8 people kill themselves every second. We just don’t pay attention. Until we do.” - Cynthia Hand


Behind my smile is a hurting heart, behind my laugh I’m falling apart. Look closely at me and you will see, the girl I am, it isn’t me…

A wound heals but the scar remains.

The higher you climb on love's ladder,the harder you fall.

"Sadness is but a wall between two gardens." - Kahlil Gibran

Clowns wear a face that’s painted intentionally on them so they appear to be happy or sad. What kind of mask are you wearing today?

Sad are only those who understand.

Here was the Top 70+ Sadness Quotes, hope you would have liked it, If you liked it please share with your family and friends.



Our sharing this time about Top # 70+ Sadness Quotes

, Hopefully this gives strength and hope and could add to the inspiration, although only a picture, but the meaning contained quite inspiring.

You are browsing the inspiration of Top # 70+ Sadness Quotes If you found this article helpful, please share it to family, friends, acquaintances or anyone else, hopefully you become a givers inspiration for the success of those around you.GOD BLESS YOU