90 The Best Queen Quotes

90 The Best Queen Quotes - Hi Quoters I hope you keep the spirit, If you are looking for inspirational quote, you are at the right page, find a wide variety of inspiring images, which could provide the motivation and passion for a better life..enjoy your life

Picture About 90 The Best Queen Quotes

Queen Quotes: Hey there are you looking for some of the best Queen Quotes? then you are at the right place, we Inspirational Love Quotes have published some of the best Queen Quotes especially for you.

Top # 90+ Queen Quotes

Queen Quotes
Queen Quotes

Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.


“Never did the world make a queen of a girl who hides in houses and dreams without traveling.�?

In every woman there is a Queen. Speak to the Queen and the Queen will answer.

Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.

“It has been women who have breathed gentleness and care into the hard progress of humankind.�?

In every woman there is a Queen. Speak to the Queen and the Queen will answer.
Queen Quotes
Queen Quotes

The Queen of Hearts, she made some tarts, All of a summer day: The Knave of Hearts, he stole those tarts And took them quite away!

I would rather be a beggar and single than a queen and married.

That, darling, was absolutely fantastic: you were the queen of the dance floor.

“My soul has painted like the wings of butterflies, Fairy tales of yesterday will grow but never die, I can fly, my friends...�?

Every woman is a queen, and we all have different things to offer.

The children will not leave unless I do. I shall not leave unless their father does, and the King will not leave the country in any circumstances whatever.

We treat our people like royalty. If you honor and serve the people who work for you, they will honor and serve you.

What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know. Her head was so small.
Queen Quotes
Queen Quotes

The important thing is not what they think of me, but what I think of them.

The Queen of virtues is the recognition of one’s own flaws.

Princes have big ears which hear far and near.

The Queen mentioned that some of us smelled as though we had been drinking.

“Once a king or queen of Narnia, always a king or queen of Narnia.�?

There's gonna be a lot of great songs, but there ain't going to be another 'Trap Queen.'

Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.

A family on the throne is an interesting idea. It brings down the pride of sovereignty to the level of petty life.

The Queen is by much the most powerful of the forces.

Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.
Queen Quotes
Queen Quotes

I'll take being on Baywatch over being Prom Queen any day.

I do not want a husband who honours me as a queen, if he does not love me as a woman.

“A true plague of a girl. And yet a queen in every sense of the word.�?

“I have lived with you and loved you, and now you are gone. Gone where I cannot follow, until I have finished all of my days.�?

I am a queen, and I demand to be treated like a queen.

Cowards falter, but danger is often overcome by those who nobly dare.

Royalty is a government in which the attention of the nation is concentrated on one person doing interesting actions.

The Queen of Hearts, she made some tarts, All of a summer day: The Knave of Hearts, he stole those tarts And took them quite away!
Queen Quotes
Queen Quotes

QUEEN, n. A woman by whom the realm is ruled when there is a king, and through whom it is ruled when there is not.

“Brought to you by The Corporation: In your homes and in your pants.�?

The only thing I want to say is, I know I'm not Einstein, but I'm not the queen of the imbeciles either.

“I’d decided that I was going to stop dressing like a princess and start dressing like a queen.�?

“Distance sometimes lets you know who is worth keeping, and who is worth letting go.�?

When the Queen says 'well done,' it means so much.

The important thing is not what they think of me, but what I think of them.

Being a princess isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Like an ambassador that beds a queen With the nice caution of a sword between.

Cowards falter, but danger is often overcome by those who nobly dare.

“In no man's land, alien is the queen.�?
Queen Quotes
Queen Quotes

“Sometimes you have to sacrifice your queen to capture the king.�?

“I like to walk around with bare feet and I don't like to comb my hair.�?

“What will I be doing in twenty years' time? I'll be dead, darling! Are you crazy?�?

I would rather be a beggar and single than a queen and married.

Great events make me quiet and calm; it is only trifles that irritate my nerves.

I'm glad we've been bombed. It makes me feel I can look the East End in the face.

I'd like to be a queen in peoples hearts but I dont see myself being Queen of this country.

Great events make me quiet and calm; it is only trifles that irritate my nerves.

“Llamas can drive... they just don't know it yet...�?

“How can the daughter of an whore ever think to hold the heart of a King?�?

“If you want to be a King, you must first kneel before your Queen.�?

“Nice. I like a little desperation in a guy. It builds character.�?
Queen Quotes
Queen Quotes

When people think of hats, they think of her majesty the queen.

I would venture to warn against too great intimacy with artists as it is very seductive and a little dangerous.

Princes give me sufficiently if they take nothing from me, and do me much good if they do me no hurt; it is all I require of them.

The moment of the Queens crowning is come.

I would venture to warn against too great intimacy with artists as it is very seductive and a little dangerous.

“There is nothin like a llama... well mabey an alpaca. But they'er kinda like trademarks of llamas...�?

“It's not about the credit. It's about making a difference. And we all did that together.�?

“Some women are built by the fire. Yet, there are some that are the FIRE!�?

“My name is Aelin Ashryver Galathynius. And I am the Queen of Terrasen.�?
Queen Quotes
Queen Quotes

I like a man who looks like a bad boy but knows how to treat a woman like a queen.

Dont be surprised, If I demur, for, be advised, My passports green. No glass of ours was ever raised To toast The Queen.

Her crown is not invisible. She’s going to make you see it, feel and remember it .. We wanna make her our queen.

The motorcycle black madonna Two wheeled gypsy queen.

And I will fare to Avalun, to the fairest of all maidens, to Argante the queen, an elf most fair, and she shall make my wounds all sound.

“I realized death isn't the worst thing. It's the last thing. And endings are hard, that's all.�?

When you fear nothing, you have nothing to fear�?

“I want to be queen of this great country not because someone is holding my hand,but because I can do it.Me.Elisa.�?

“Tortall and the Queens Riders!�?

I think baking cookies is equal to Queen Victoria running an empire. There's no difference in how seriously you take the job, how seriously you approach your whole life.

A beautiful woman can be painted as a totem only; not as a woman, but as a Madonna, a queen, a sphinx.

I am a queen, and I demand to be treated like a queen.

Hail our Great Queen in her regalia; One foot in Canada, the other in Australia.

O, Brignal banks are wild and fair, And Greta woods are green And you may gather garlands there Would grace a summer queen.

“It only takes one voice to give others the chance to see possibilities.�?

I didn't say when I met the Queen, 'Did you bring your sword dear?

“I love the way he says my name. With the elegance and utmost respect of a King, just before he bows to his Queen.�?

“Please, I'm a transgender former boy-bander. You think I don't know how to defend myself?�?

Spying is a like a game of chess: Sometimes you have to withdraw, sometimes you have to sacrifice one of your pieces to win - preferably a knight rather than a king or queen.

To be a queen of a household is a powerful thing.

"Think Like A Queen. A Queen is NOT afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping-stone to GREATNESS."

What that Sicilian mule was to me, I have been to the Queen.

It will be fun to be the first Jewish Queen of Egypt.

“I won't lie and say it's been easy, but nothing worth having ever is, right?�?

The Queen is the only person who can put on a tiara with one hand, while walking down stairs.

“Born to be kings, we're the princes of the Universe!�? 

Did you liked this awesome collection of Queen Quotes? then feel free to share it with your friends and family.



Our sharing this time about 90 The Best Queen Quotes

, Hopefully this gives strength and hope and could add to the inspiration, although only a picture, but the meaning contained quite inspiring.

You are browsing the inspiration of 90 The Best Queen Quotes If you found this article helpful, please share it to family, friends, acquaintances or anyone else, hopefully you become a givers inspiration for the success of those around you.GOD BLESS YOU