Its me!

Its me! - Hi Quoters I hope you keep the spirit, If you are looking for inspirational quote, you are at the right page, find a wide variety of inspiring images, which could provide the motivation and passion for a better life..enjoy your life

Picture About Its me!


I step to my left and look at myself, 
I'm ugly, lazy, nerdy, stupid, and in no way good enough for anything. 

I'm about to step back into myself when I trip, and fall to my right. 
As I look up, I see a girl standing where I had just been. 
She is strong, and beautiful, and ready to take on the world. 

For a moment, I wondered where I had gone, then I realized, 
I was looking at me. 
This strong beautiful women was me, ready to take on the world




Our sharing this time about Its me!

, Hopefully this gives strength and hope and could add to the inspiration, although only a picture, but the meaning contained quite inspiring.

You are browsing the inspiration of Its me! If you found this article helpful, please share it to family, friends, acquaintances or anyone else, hopefully you become a givers inspiration for the success of those around you.GOD BLESS YOU