My All

My All - Hi Quoters I hope you keep the spirit, If you are looking for inspirational quote, you are at the right page, find a wide variety of inspiring images, which could provide the motivation and passion for a better life..enjoy your life

Picture About My All


Her: Will you pick me up if I ever fell down?

Him: No.

Her: Would you wipe away the tears when I'm sad?

Him: Never.

Her: Will you still love me when I look my worst?

Him: Nope.

Her: [feeling hurt after hearing this] At least you're honest. [starts to walk away...]

Him: [grabs her back to face him] I wouldn't pick you up if you fell because I would catch you before you even hit the ground. I wouldn't wipe away your tears because I'll make sure there's nothing for you to ever be sad about. I wouldn't love you when you look your worst because that's impossible. You always look you're best, even when you think you don't. I love you more than anything, remember that



Our sharing this time about My All

, Hopefully this gives strength and hope and could add to the inspiration, although only a picture, but the meaning contained quite inspiring.

You are browsing the inspiration of My All If you found this article helpful, please share it to family, friends, acquaintances or anyone else, hopefully you become a givers inspiration for the success of those around you.GOD BLESS YOU